Find 5 Differences Between Two Christmas Trees
I know it’s long time since Christmas, but this is the first picture I’ve drawn for my kids, so I want to start with it. Click on the image to view large version.
Find 5 differences between these two Christmas trees:
Answers (highlight the text below to view the answers):
- The snowflake in the bottom left corner has changed its shape.
- The band in the bottom right corner has become yellow instead of red.
- The lower red ball has become smaller.
- A diamond-shaped red toy has been replaced with a moon-shaped toy.
- The red bow on the top has been replaced with a yellow star.